Emory University faculty and staff are eligible for document delivery from the Emory Libraries. Eligible materials include journal articles and book chapters from the print collections in participating libraries.
- Log into discoverE; use the document delivery tab associated with the book or article to be requested.
- Requests will be filled in 1-4 business days
- When the requested item is available, the requester will receive an email message.
- Requested items must be for private study and individual research only.
- Copying is limited to one article per issue of a journal or one chapter per book.
- All requests must comply with current United States Copyright Law.